Ladies and gentleman, welcome to CHECK IN COUNTER one stop place internet shopping for Ralph Lauren POLO shirts... If you are interested in all this smart wear, you can place your order : -
via Online Form
please indicate your code, colour and size
once confirm please attach your mailing address for delivery purposes
NOTE THAT:
1.Serious buyers only.
Please kindly fill in The Online Order Form below if you confirm on your order or email me to place your orders and enquiries
2. Once I have received your confirmation order, I will send you a confirmation email within 3 days.Please reply to the confirmation email as soon as possible and account number will be given.
3. Bank in or transfer the payment to my account-Maybankwithin 48 hours after confirmation.
4. After payment is made email me the details below :- - Which bank payment is made. - The $$ amount you banked in. - For which items you banked in.
4. ForCOD,mail me for confirmation.will discuss with you our hotspots.
5. Any enquiries, email us at shahiro@gmail.com.I will reply within 24 hours
Delivery Options : -
- via POS Laju (extra RM 8 will be charged) - delivered personally only available around KL and Selangor area (extra RM15 will be charged for fuel and toll)Payment can be made through my Maybank account (for POS Laju delivery) and personal delivery COD applied....
I will not be responsible for any loss or damage of items during shipment.
ANY ENQUIRIES YOU CAN FOWARD IT DIRECT TO MY EMAIL AT shahiro@gmail.com AND I WOULD RESPOND WITHIN 24 HOURS.
Go Visit Malaysia Year 2014 peeps..
-
I really feel like I should be more adventurous and spontaneous in my life.
This being safe thing is I guess an old habit that just got worse. In a
way, I'...
Rebiu cara pegang besi dalam ketapi.
-
Cara pegang besi dalam monorail atau LRT adalah amat penting. Sudah berapa
kali aku kena langgar dengan orang yang tiada pegangan yang utuh.
Kalau anda me...
Bunga dan Angsa Terbang Mendapat Perbatasan
-
Too much time doing book work today. Sometimes it seems so unfair that I
can't quilt all the time like I really want too. lol
Bunga dan Angsa Terbang Saya ...
SIghtseeing Day
-
Sightseeing day to north side of Bandung with group of 18 person from STF
Johor, they stay in Bandung for 4 days and this is their sightseeing day to
mount...
2010
-
2010..
Tahun ini akan dijadikan sebagai tahun cabaran bagi aku. Telah diniat di
lubuk hati ini untuk menjadikan tahun yang paling produktif bagi aku, baik ...
THE ONE WHO WINS RACE TO HOST 2020 OLYMPIC
-
.
Congratulations Tokyo!!!
Source: The Star
Full news can be checked HERE.
=)
3 weeks ago, when I had a Welcome Dinner on the 44th Floor of a Buildi...
False Alarm
-
So yesterday, we had a false alarm labour.
It started just after lunch, around 2pm-ish. I started having contractions
(though not painful). I tried to ...
Hari miss penalti sedunia
-
Apesal la minggu lepas jugak dorang terutama sekali fabregas nak miss
penalty..kalau nak buat pun bagitau laaa awal awal ada hari miss penalti
sedunia ti...
Manners of Walking
-
God has said: “The servants of God the Merciful, are those who walk on the
earth meekly.” [25:64]
The spiritual seeker should know whether the steps he tak...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.